Sirius software kit
Bioresonance therapy through the computer!
Includes Dr. Rife frequency database
The developed program generates the frequencies through the sound card of the computer. During the treatment electrodes are attached to the body, which must be connected to the sound card output of the computer. Amplifier is recommended to use in order to achieve adequate signal strength. The frequency input is completely safe, because a specific frequency does not affect other cells. The great advantage of this method is that we do not need to buy a separate device, so the price is much cheaper than Dr. Clark's Zapper and other devices for frequency treatment. The program includes 1100 frequency therapies for the variety of diseases. There is a possibility to input additional frequencies manually, so frequencies determined by the other researchers may be used, too.
The program is made possible body energy centers (chakras) to restore good vibrations (chakra harmonization),
and the correct operating frequencies of the following bodies include:
stomach, pancreas, gallbladder, colon, lungs, digestive system, fat cells, brain, liver, kidney, blood, muscle, bladder, bone, adrenal.
- Database implies 1100 treatment, (Dr. Rife frequency)
- Bio-resonance frequencies of human bodies
- Chakra Therapy
- Patient database,
- Extensible database
- Enter frequencies directly by keyboard
- Uses standard sound card
- Operating range 1 - 20.000Hz.
- Output signal: sinus, square, triangle, ramp
- Manual frequency input.
- Compile the own therapies and save in the database.
- Recommended amplifier power: 4-10W.
- Easy to use.
- Sottware CD
- Cable set (connecting cable + one pair electrode)